The Crochet Striped Mitered Dishcloths have a cheerful look. Accent your kitchen with a playful look.
The easy-to-make dishcloth grows out from a long chain and gets shorter each time a row is completed with a together stitch at the point. The ring is added at the end of the project if you prefer to have that.
I think it’s a great use of mixing up colours for the fun of it. I enjoy doing dishes and having cloths that stand out make it easier for me to find them. Ensure you are using 100% cotton yarn for this application such as Lily Sugar’n Cream or Bernat Handicrafter.
- Solution to Toenail Fungus
- 3 Jacked Up on A Hack Crochet Tips
- Crochet Ripplying Rickrack Baby Wave Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Mitered Ridges Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Mitered Modern Granny Afghan Pattern
Not at this time.