Crochet Summer Rules Top
This is pretty much a tunic style top. Red Heart Croquette is a size #1 yarn. Pretty much thread level. As interest, I did try the pattern using a 2.25 mm (B) Hook with Caron Cotton Cakes and the sizing is the same if you pretty to work with something thicker.
The pattern includes crochet diagrams to help you. The bottom section, which is completed first is a generic lattice stitch. Then top part are shells with floating picots. It’s really pretty.
- 19 Crochet Beach Cover-ups
- Crochet Triangle Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Fabulous Fall Throw Pattern
- Crochet Lunar Top Pattern
- Crochet Easy Shells Wrap Pattern