Crochet Summer Rules Top
A request from Yarnspirations to film up something. It’s the Crochet Summer Rules Top that is sized from XS – 5 XL using Red Heart Croquette yarn.
This is pretty much a tunic style top. Red Heart Croquette is a size #1 yarn. Pretty much thread level. As interest, I did try the pattern using a 2.25 mm (B) Hook with Caron Cotton Cakes and the sizing is the same if you pretty to work with something thicker.
The pattern includes crochet diagrams to help you. The bottom section, which is completed first is a generic lattice stitch. Then top part are shells with floating picots. It’s really pretty.
- 19 Crochet Beach Cover-ups
- Crochet Triangle Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Fabulous Fall Throw Pattern
- Crochet Lunar Top Pattern
- Crochet Easy Shells Wrap Pattern