Once the pattern is established, the majority of the body of the shawl is the repeating of 2 rows. You will use up 2 full balls of Caron Simply Soft ending on the correct law row, Row 6. Then, the final edging is only 3 rows to kick it into high gear for the final look of the shawl.
- Crochet Picnic Blanket Pattern- Knit Version Converted
- Cluster Panels Blanket Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Illusion Infusion Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Big Granny Blanket Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Modern Granny Shrug Pattern
If you need additional help, review the free tutorial below.