Crochet Toddler to 10 Years Vest
Introducing this cute Crochet Vest that comes in 5 sizes starting with Toddlers. Sizes include 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 years of age. The construction for each size is the same with the difference of stitch counts that are noted in the pattern.
For myself, I am working on the adult version which is the same but in larger sizes. The tutorial below will show the XS in Adult but again the construction is the same. You need to change out the counts to match the size. I will cover that in the tutorial to show you.
Obviously, the child-size versions will be really quick as there is less crochet involved. This pattern is considered ‘easy’ and I agree that it is. It’s not as complicated as you might think.
- Crochet Chunky Fingerless Gloves + Tutorial
- Crochet Kids Mittens Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Scalloped Dishcloth + Tutorial
- Crochet Caron Cakes Woven Scarf + Tutorial
- Crochet C2C Gingerbread House Pattern