I wanted to get outside of the 4 corners and simple box ideas for patterns and play with a swirling idea. My friend Nikki, turned me onto this pattern.
- Pattern: Dragon Tail Neckerchief
- Status: Free
- Notes: Designed by Purple Iguana found on Ravelry. Free Membership to Ravelry is required to download this free pattern.
I made my version a bit bigger but Purple Iguana's pattern not only includes words but a rough sketch for the crochet diagram. I appreciated the sketch a lot!
- Lattice Lace Wrap + Tutorial
- Crochet Ornament Hat for All Ages
- Crochet Spiked Stitch Pillow + Stitch Demo
- Crochet Adult Hoodies XS - 5 XL
- Crochet Bright & Merry Hat
My button is just for decoration. I have sewed it into position so it just slides over the head. Also, I have gone around the entire neckerchief with single crochet to frame it better. That was a personal preference.
Here are some other pictures of my version to enjoy.