Girl’s Latte Poncho
Crochet a Girl’s Poncho using Caron Latte Cakes. This is a quick and easy project. My goal for the design was to use only 1 ball of Blueberry Caron Latte cakes.
This is an easy pattern to repeat. It works out so lovely and lightweight. It’s great for your little one when they are out playing and it’s just a little chilly, it if you going in the car and don’t want to wear a jacket. Feel like a princess in the really pretty Latte Poncho.
- Crochet Lace Fans Shawl + Tutorial
- Crochet Fawning Over Fans Shawl + Tutorial
- Crochet Canyon Ridge Fringe Poncho
- Crochet Sporty Poncho
- Crochet Lacy Shawl + Tutorial
- Crochet Baby Poncho + Tutorial