Crochet Halloween Pumpkin Cuff, from Red Heart
The Crochet Halloween Pumpkin Cuffs, designed by KJ Hay, with Red Heart Super Saver, is a fun little project to practice graphghan techniques. This easy, free pattern, is super quick to make. It closes with two buttons, so it can be made to fit any wrist size.
Leading up to Halloween, these are pretty cute and straight forward. Some kids don’t like to dress up but may not want to be excluded from the fun. It’s also a great pattern if you add some reflective thread with the yarn when you work this Pumpkin Cuff up for the little one’s trick or treating when it gets darker to help keep them safe.
- Crochet Small Pumpkin + Tutorial
- Crochet Baby Mermaid Tail + Tutorial
- Crochet Spider Web + Tutorial
- Crochet Hook Size Conversion Table
- Crochet Harvest Pumpkin + Tutorial