Interlocking Crochet for Beginners – Vintage
An experienced level crochet baby blanket in a slow step by step tutorial to help crocheters try an advanced level of crochet. Introducing the Interlocking Stitch Baby Blanket.
Interlocking is the art of two crochet meshes working together to form a pattern. They are not connected to each other but are woven in and out of each other.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Misty Vines Cable Baby Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Zippy the Sea Turtle Pattern
- Crochet Baby Cluster Hat Pattern
- Crochet Cottage Throw Pattern + Tutorial
- Tunisian Honeycomb Blanket Pattern + Tutorial
Tips to Get Started
- Take your time.
- Keep yarn organized.
- Follow the diagram carefully.
- Watch the shapes form.
Downloadable Sheet as Shown in Tutorial
Click the sheet to save or download.
More Baby Blankets