An experienced level crochet baby blanket in a slow step-by-step tutorial to help crocheters try an advanced level of crochet. Introducing the Interlocking Stitch Baby Blanket.
Interlocking is the art of two crochet meshes working together to form a pattern. They are not connected to each other but are woven in and out of each other.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Misty Vines Cable Baby Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Zippy the Sea Turtle Pattern
- Crochet Baby Cluster Hat Pattern
- Crochet Cottage Throw Pattern + Tutorial
- Tunisian Honeycomb Blanket Pattern + Tutorial
Tips to Get Started
- Take your time.
- Keep yarn organized.
- Follow the diagram carefully.
- Watch the shapes form.
Downloadable Sheet as Shown in Tutorial
Click the sheet to save or download.