The differences between the flat looms and how to consider using them. Use a portion of a large loom or use the full loom for bigger projects.
These looms can be used in different ways.
- Use the loom to jump back and forth across the loom to double-side the loom knitting project so both sides of the project are the same.
- You can use the loom as a round circle, assuming the pegs are evenly spaced from each other.
- You can just use a small portion of the loom, just use a few pegs instead of the entire loom itself.
- You can create flat panels with just one side being the standard loom knit appearance. The flat panels can be the entire loom without going in a continuous circle. This can double the width of a project.
- Crochet Celtic Lace Study of Texture Afghan
- Loom Knit: Chain Cast On
- Loom Knitting: Adult Ribbed Hat Pattern
- Loom Knitting for Beginners – What to Buy
Comments on “Loom Knit: Differences of Flat Knitting Looms”
Can you do a video on how to do the flat looms?
Yes, those are coming. I’m trying to balance content and time. I need to research and start filming with those soon.
Love everything you Mikey 🙂
Thanks Liz for your appreciation. 🙂 Michael
Comments are closed.