The Crochet Granny Sweater Ornament is pretty sick, eh! So sweet it makes my teeth hurt. It’s just about the size of a palm. It’s strategic in how it is formed.
The pattern comes with three colourway concepts, but I think you can have fun with your colour combinations on what you prefer.
Maybe make a sweater representing different people in your family or friends. You’ll see in the tutorial I deconstructed an existing Caron Cake that was partially used to pull a few yards of each colour to form it. Great stash-busting project.
The picture below is from the tutorial sample.
- Project Level: Easy
- Project Size: 4″ x 4″ square without loop.
- Gauge: 14 sc and 15 rows.
- Designer: Yarnspirations Design Team
- Stitch Multiple is not applicable.
- Hook Size on Pattern: 4.5 mm / US 7
- Yarn In Pattern: Red Heart Super Saver
- Pattern Date or Last Revision Known: August 18, 2022
Please use the pattern for details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here. This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial, and the information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.
The Jewelled Snowflake Ornament is part of a collection of 14 different types of crochet snowflakes. You will also find tips for stiffenig up snowflakes. There is a tutorial for this snowflake as well.