What To Do With Caron Kindness Yarn
Yarnspirations released Caron Kindness Yarn exclusively at Michaels Stores in June 2018. There was a demand for a value-priced, lots of yardages and soft choice for those who are involved in charity projects.
It’s a yarn you need to feel as it has an ingredient found in many of our own clothing. It’s 100% Polyester. It’s also Machine Washable and Dryable which is important for charitable giving as well.
This is very competitively priced to help make a dent in the human needs of charity knitting and crochet making.
- Crochet Mighty Ridge Afghan Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Christmas Dusty Snowflake Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Breaking Waves Afghan + Tutorial
- Crochet Easy Kids Hat Pattern
- Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
Gallery of Caron Kindness Colors
Subject to Change without Notice
- Content: 100% Polyester
- Ball Size: 345 yds / 315 m, 7 oz / 198 g
- Care: Machine wash and dry
- Gauge: 4 – Medium
- Knitting Gauge: 18 sts and 24 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. 8) knitting needle
- Crochet Gauge: 13 sc and 14 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. H/8) crochet hook
- Use for: Knit and crochet afghans, hats, scarves, easy wearables and home decor.
Comments on “What To Do With Caron Kindness Yarn?”
I love this yarn. Why doesn’t Michaels carry it anymore? Who carries this yarn? I need to purchase some. Thank you
I think it’s been discontinued. There could be some Caron Kindness on the clearance section of Yarnspirations.com right now if they have any left.
Just purchased a several balls of this yarn and I’m so excited to use it! It’s very soft and you do get a lot of yarn for the price -it’s definitely competitively priced and that’s what made me empty all my yarn from my cart and fill it with this. Thanks so much and please don’t change the price, quantity, or quality -it’s so great! 🙂
what can I make out of caron kindness
I am an avid crocheter and CGOA chapter member. I hate all the commercial pop-ups on this page! They obscure viewing most of the page and are popping up in the middle of my typing this comment. Rrrrrr. FYI – I never Like or Subscribe to any sites that have obnoxious pop-ups.
I’m sorry. As a CGOA member, you know that advertising on a website is the only way to cover the bills.
What color family is Frog?
Comments are closed.