What To Do With Caron Kindness Yarn
Yarnspirations released Caron Kindness Yarn exclusively at Michaels Stores in June 2018. There was a demand for a value-priced, lots of yardages and soft choice for those who are involved in charity projects.
It’s a yarn you need to feel as it has an ingredient found in many of our own clothing. It’s 100% Polyester. It’s also Machine Washable and Dryable which is important for charitable giving as well.
This is very competitively priced to help make a dent in the human needs of charity knitting and crochet making.
- Crochet Mighty Ridge Afghan Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Christmas Dusty Snowflake Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Breaking Waves Afghan + Tutorial
- Crochet Easy Kids Hat Pattern
- Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
Gallery of Caron Kindness Colors
Subject to Change without Notice
- Content: 100% Polyester
- Ball Size: 345 yds / 315 m, 7 oz / 198 g
- Care: Machine wash and dry
- Gauge: 4 – Medium
- Knitting Gauge: 18 sts and 24 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. 8) knitting needle
- Crochet Gauge: 13 sc and 14 rows with a 5 mm (U.S. H/8) crochet hook
- Use for: Knit and crochet afghans, hats, scarves, easy wearables and home decor.
More Ideas Featuring Caron Kindness
More Charity Ideas