For the Men in our Lives
Yesterday I posted an article with Ponchos and Wraps ideas. I was watching Facebook and reading some of the comments when one in particular caught my eye. Fiona said, “I would love a poncho pattern for a man”. Well that got me thinking… other that maybe the color or texture of the yarn, what would make that pattern different from a ladies pattern?
And so today’s quest begins. Not only my search for the perfect men’s poncho pattern, but maybe some other stuff that would be fun to crochet up for the guys in our lives. Or even those men out there who would love to crochet something nice for themselves.
Isn’t a crocheted gift a great expression of caring?
- Crochet Mitered Man’s Poncho Found a quick and easy poncho for the man in your life.
- Simple Crocheted Necktie Classic necktie, perfect for any guy.
- Pompom Hat Make matching hats for the whole family.
- Men’s Crochet Slipper These use Bernat Big Blanket yarn, which Mikey has been talking about all week.
- Men’s Classic Poncho Note that this one is written in UK terms.
- Waffle Stitch Winter Hat Great texture on this one using bulky yarn.
- Men’s Cabled Golf Cap For those chilly fall mornings on the links.
- Loafers Every guy needs a pair of these to lounge around the house.
- Man’s Infinity Scarf Bulky yarn and a 10mm hook will make a quick gift.
- Trail Hat Fisherman style hat with great ideas for making it personal.
- Fit to Be Bow Tied Great for the school-age guys needing that matching tie for a dance.
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd