Think Pink for October
It’s that time of year, to remind women everywhere to be aware and take care of themselves. There are 5K walks in many cities to raise funds for research and patients. The NFL will wear pink shoes and gloves to show their support. Even some Nascar drivers will paint their cars pink for a race this month.
Me… well, I have just made my annual appointment for my mammogram. Have you had yours yet?
Pick up your hooks and show your support!
- “Pink Ribbon” Shawl looks so delicate down with Caron Simply Soft.
- Awareness Ribbon Square makes either an 8” or 12” block, possibilities are endless.
- Support/Awareness Bracelet this is a super quick one that would be great for a fundraiser.
- Awareness Beanie beautiful hat, don’t miss this one.
- Cotton Candy an amazing little shrug pattern with awareness ribbons in the design.
- Awareness Cup Cozy great little gift idea, include some nice tea bags.
- Awareness Hat Wig make this for someone going thru chemo treatments.
- Awareness Ribbon Ear Warmer this is a nice pattern if you are walking any 5K’s this month.
- Cancer Awareness Pouch simple pouch, easily change it to make it bigger or smaller.
- Awareness Ribbon Earrings another good fund-raising item.
- Chemo Cap make one of these in the softest yarn you can find and give it to a friend in need.
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd