34 Free Crochet Projects Celebrating America
Independence Day’s almost here, and it’s time to celebrate your pride in The United States of America. These projects show off your skills, as well as your patriotism.
See lists below and they are clickable links to the patterns.
Crochet American Flag, Wreaths & Banners
- American Pride – flag in 4 sizes, up to three and a half feet across
- Stars & Stripes Forever Wreath
- American Flag Wreath
- Patriotic Party Banner (see pic)
Decorate your Independence Day Table
- Americana Star Table Runner
- American Flag Pennants (see pic)
- Patriotic Votive Cozies
- Americana Jar Cozies
- Americana Place Setting (see pic)
- American Pop Can Cozy
Blankets, Throws, Afghans & Pillows
- American Flag Baby Crochet Blanket – pattern from our own collection.
- Ships Ahoy Patriotic Throw
- Colors of America Throw
- American Waves Throw
- America’s Ripple Throw
- Sea to Shining Sea Throw
- Spirit of America Afghan
- Patriot Heart Pillow
- Patriotic Pillow
- American Cushion
- Stars and Stripes Ripple Crochet Blanket
Dress Up & Reenact America’s History
- Betsy Ross Patriotic Apron
- Statue of Liberty Crown
- Uncle Sam Hat and Beard (see pic, above)
- American Flag Fascinator (mini hat)
- Patriotic Baby Cocoon & Hat
Wild & Free Amigurumi
Yarn Crafts, for not-(yet)-Crocheters
Knitters can celebrate with the 11 patterns in this 4th of July Knitting Patterns eBook, including Mikey’s American Loom Knit Hat Patterns. Or, cast on the American Pride Knit Cowl.
- Want to be a Crochet Designer?
- 47 Crochet Shawls & Tutorials
- Crochet Comics Large Stars Motif
- Lion Brand Crochet Picnic Patterns
- Crochet Finishing Techniques
Comments on “34 Crochet Patterns Celebrating America”
No Blue Button
The link for Patriotic Bunting & American Flag Pennants are not accurate.
I would love to make a crib blanket from pom poms batch not sure how to go about it after I make the pom poms. Any ideas on how to sew together so that the blanket stays fluffy and warm? Any suggestions would be appreciated
Comments are closed.