Bernat POP! Bulky Yarn
This self-striping yarn called Bernat POP! Bulky by Yarnspirations is a new yarn line added in July 2018. Catering to those who love thick comfy yarn with modern trending colour mixes. The yarn is dyed with very long stripes before transitioning to the next colour. It makes for unique looking projects.
This yarn is already available for purchase through Yarnspirations. You may also find this potentially at Walmart in Canada and the USA in the near future.
- Crochet Toy Box Baby Blanket + Tutorial
- Crochet American Pop Can Cozy Pattern
- Crochet Color Pop Basket Bowls + Tutorial
- Crochet Baby Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Magic Baby Blanket + Tutorial
- Content: 100% Acrylic
- Ball Size: 280 g, 134 m / 147 yds
- Care: Machine Wash and Dry
- Gauge: 6 – Super Bulky
- Knitting Gauge: 8 sts and 12 rows with a 10 mm (U.S. 15) knitting needle
- Use for: Knit and crochet garments and wearable accessories.
POP! Pattern Ideas
No post was found with your current grid settings. You should verify if you have posts inside the current selected post type(s) and if the meta key filter is not too much restrictive.
Comments on “Bernat POP! Bulky Yarn”
How do I stop it from shedding because this stuff is everywhere!
Where do I find the end of the yarn to begin project
In the the middle of the ball. Just stick your fingers in and try to feel for it.
Comments are closed.