Bernat Velvet Yarn has some exciting new things happening to this yarn. I cannot show you just yet exactly what's happening but I can tell you that this yarn will be complimenting other yarns out there that are scheduled to come out.
With the shiny chenille look and slick feeling of this yarn. You will be seeing this yarn popping up on both sides of the border
I enjoy making stuffies with this yarn and tighter-based crochet projects. The yarn does the glamour work on its own.
- Bernat Velvet is an eye-catching yarn that works into lush, velvety knit and crochet projects. Featuring a beautiful shine and classic shade range, Velvet is a soft choice for blanket and pillow projects for your home. Be sure to hand wash Velvet to keep it looking like new.Helpful hint! To ensure ease of use and avoid any twists, we recommend working each skein from the outside instead of pulling from the middle.
- Content: 100% Polyester
- Ball Size: 300g / 10.5 oz, 288 meters / 315 yards
- Care: Hand Wash
- Gauge: 5 - Bulky
- Knitting Gauge: 12 sts and 17 rows with a 6.5 mm (U.S. 10.5) knitting needle
- Crochet Gauge: 10 sc and 11 rows with a 6.5 mm (U.S. K/10.5 ) crochet hook
- Recommended for: Knit and crochet home decor projects
- Crochet Bernat Velvet Striped Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Boxed Block Stitch Blanket Pattern
- Crochet C2C Bobble Pillow Pattern
- Crochet Cable Twist Hat Pattern
More tutorials coming your way.