Crochet Beginner Throw
The Crochet Beginner Throw pattern is truly for beginners and incredibly easy to follow the rows. Uses spaces instead of stitches.
The blanket is versatile to make the chain any size you wish and you can make the blanket as long as you wish too. The repeating row, number 3, is using spaces between the double crochet stitches as the base. It gives a grid look but also for a beginner, may be a more successful accomplishment.
Using Red Heart Super Saver Chunky yarn, or any chunky yarn, you can master this quickly. As an experienced crocheter, you can blaze through this super fast too!
- Crochet Multi Layer Flower Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Baby Hibernate Blanket Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Modern Log Cabin Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Baby Poppin Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Sleepy Sloth Lovey