Crochet Sleepy Sloth Lovey Pattern
Crochet Loveys are all the rage for young children. A cuddly character with an extended blanket from the head. The Crochet Sleepy Sloth by Yarnspirations makes for a super and practical comfort accessory for a baby that they will love to cuddle.
This is using Bernat Blanket Yarn which is extra soft in itself. The sloth is really sleepy and soothing.
Brittany of Bhooked will take you through how to make this from start to finish. She’s a great host and will have you covered in crocheting your own.
- Crochet Adult Hoodies XS – 5 XL Pattern
- Crochet Fall Apple Wreath Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Kid’s Play Rug Pattern
- Crochet Outdoor Mat Pattern
- Crochet Granny Ripple Pattern + Tutorial