Crochet Baby Hibernate Blanket
Perfect for the nursery and practical use is the Baby Hibernate Blanket as featured on Jo-Ann. This easy-to-do blanket is the Moss Stitch and is identical to the Hibernate Blanket as featured on Yarnspirations.
When comparing, the exact pattern is the same but the colours are different from each other. This really gives an idea of the same afghan having a completely different look and potentially different application in your life.
It’s using Bernat Blanket Yarn that is quick to crochet up and is exceptionally soft. So while in the Nursery, in the middle of the night. You can take comfort under this afghan with baby in hand or decide to curl up on the couch and surf your mobile device.
- Crochet Vintage Baby Booties + Tutorial
- Crochet Happy Baby Blanket Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Hugs & Kisses Car Seat Cover Pattern
- 33 Crochet Unicorn Patterns
- Crochet Purrrfect Cat Play Rug Pattern + Tutorial