Crochet Multi Layer Flower
Learn how to crochet a Multi-Layered Flower using an existing pattern from the Shower Flowers.
Flowers are really high in demand for accessorizing items such as hats, bags and so much more. Some crocheters love to do bouquets and wreaths too. This pattern has 3 layers that will lend itself well to a three-dimensional look.
For this pattern for the 3 layers and 3 colours. Here’s the break down:
- Use the same colour for beginning, round 1 and round 2.
- Use the next colour for round 3.
- Use the final colour for round 4 & 5.
The tutorial is demonstrating showing the shower flowers where only 2 colours were used. The colour changing is completely optional as you might only prefer one colour for your complete flower. That’s up to you.
- Crochet Acorn Napkin Holders Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Granny Got Colour Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Square Pouf
- Crochet All For One Blanket Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Pencil Case… Cutest Ever
Comments on “Crochet Multi Layer Flower Pattern + Tutorial”
No blue button
Does anyone know how to crochet a pullover sweater.
Comments are closed.