Crochet Pencil Case
This is one of the cutest crochet pencil cases I have ever seen. It holds your crochet hooks and is just so darn cute! Whoopsy, I said that already.
The simplicity, the concept, the coolness of this project. It’s just visual crochet eye candy for me. Today, I use pencils more than I use pens. Crochet for me is continuous learning and for me, a pencil represents that.
Designed by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me, and showcased on Yarnspirations, this free pattern is super easy. I’ve got twitchy fingers, I just want to hook this up right now! So many great patterns, so little time.
Looking for a unique gift? Want a memorable crochet case that is uniquely yours? This definitely a fun little project!
- Crochet Big Plaid Blanket Pattern + Tutorial
- Planned Pooling with Variegated Yarn + Tutorial
- Crochet Llama-No-Drama Stitch Along Pattern
- Crochet To The Peak Hat Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Patchwork Scarf Pattern