I am crazy obsessed with sugar skulls, so when I was cruising through patterns this Day of the Dead Cozies pattern stopped me in my searching tracks, I had to add it to my crochet bucket list right away.
I love a cup cozy when I work mine up I use a strand of cotton with a strand of acrylic. I use them not only on my hot drinks but I use them on my cold drinks as well.
This adorable cozy that I can’t wait to work up was Designed by Michele Wilcox using RED HEART® Super Saver®. I would love to see photos of one’s you have worked up they would make a great craft show item. Happy Stitching.
- Twisted Stitch Knit Blanket
- 19 Crochet Patterns for Mother’s Day Gifts
- Crochet Twisting Fringe Pattern
- Crochet Coffee Mug Pot Holder Pattern
- Crochet Christmas Scandinavian Blanket Pattern