Crochet Christmas Scandinavian Blanket
I was inspired by the Tim Hortons Scandinavian Cups for 2016. I looked at Yarnspirations for existing snowflakes. I found the Assorted Lily Snowflakes and wondered if I can convert one of them to a motif. With finding Snowflake A, I was able to figure out the mathematics to do this Scandinavian Inspired Snowflake Afghan was designed.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Christmas Peppermint Afghan Pattern
- C2C Dreamy Clouds Baby Blanket
- Crochet Spirit of America Afghan Pattern
- 11 Indoor Decor Snowflake Patterns with Tutorials
- Crochet Branching Out Pullover Pattern
I wanted to keep it to just red and white; however, in respect, I would have possibly chosen other colours too. I have seen this afghan in purples and blues that were really stunning.