The Crochet Easy and Fast Softly Striped Wrap is an easy two-row repeating pattern. Like doing the corner to corner to corner stitch but in rows.
An element that I like in this pattern is that 2nd row evens off the stitches to be flat. It’s the 3rd row that gives the corner-to-corner look again to fill in the spots. I thought it was a smart approach.
This is using Red Heart Super Saver Brushed but you can use this stitch concept with other yarns and hook sizes. Refer to the ball band for a recommended hook size.
- Project Size: Approx 30 x 80″ [76 x 178 cm], excluding fringe.
- Gauge: 12 sc and 13 rows = 4″ [10 cm]. 3 pat reps and 7 rows = 4″ [10 cm] in pat.
- Designer: Yarnspirations Design Team
- Stitch Multiple is 4 chains.
- Hook Size on Pattern: 5.5 mm / I/9
- Yarn In Pattern: Red Heart Super Saver Brushed
- Pattern Date or Last Revision Known: October 5, 2021
Please use the pattern for details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here. This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial, and the information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.
- 9 Caron Spice Cakes Patterns to Try
- Beginner-Level Heartwarming Knit Textured Scarf
- Graphic Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Crochet Product Reveal – Twist + Lock Interchangeable Hooks