Crochet Keep In Check Blanket
The Crochet Keep In Check Blanket is crocheted in long strips. Being strategic with colour striping per strip. There’s a crochet diagram showing you a suggested colourway.
The panels are joined through slip stitching techniques. Essentially, there is no sewing involved.
The pattern is suggesting to break up the colours of the balls of yarn so you have solid squares. The advantage of Bernat Blanket Stripes is that you have all of the corresponding colours that go with each other versus buying individual balls for each colour.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Sweet High Tops Booties Pattern
- Designs Created by Jeanne Steinhilber
- Crocheted Water Balloons Pattern
- Crochet Ridge Stitch Pouf Pattern
- Crochet Wrapped in Waves Blanket Shawl Pattern