Crochet Pooling Infinity Scarf
Have your variegated yarn pool together to make this Pooling Infinity Scarf. It’s important for colour pooling that gauge is critical to maintaining the pooling. So ensure you do a gauge check. The gauge of this pattern is 22 sts x 20 rows.
You may want to practice with gauging just to be sure you are getting it right.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Mesh Chevron Scarf Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Boomerang Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Hug Poncho Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Calico Flowers Scarf Pattern + Tutorial
- Moss Stitch Scarf Pattern
Tutorial on Yarn Pooling
General without Worry of Gauge
More Scarf Ideas