Crochet Slouchy Peak Cap
The difference between the two hats is that this hat has a different stitching pattern to follow but also is more rounded at the top versus the flat top that the Top Peak Cap.
This is using Patons Classic Wool Bulky. This hat is bulky and warm.
Just for kicks, I will show you the tutorial below this current version so you can see the difference between the hats. They are sisters and unique to each other.
- Crochet Tweed Under Wraps Poncho Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Bib Newborn - 6 Months + Tutorial
- Crochet Baby Mermaid Tail Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Cozy Cowl Cape Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Easy Ponchos for Kids Pattern + Tutorial
Top Peak Cap
If you like the Peak Cap Hat, you can get the pattern here. Peaked Cap Hat.