Crochet Starlette Shawl
Introducing the Starlette Shawl by Yarnspirations. This was the shawl that I was working on during a live broadcast using Caron Cakes.
The pattern is pretty straight forward and if you enjoy Corner to Corner (C2C) Concepts, you will love this shawl. This shawl isn’t 100% the conventional way of C2C but is pretty close. It has a similar look but I really like this version and it grows out perfectly into a triangle shape.
If you are needing a new shawl, you may want to consider this pattern.
- Crochet Adult Poncho Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet All Ages Hat Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Toddler Old Bun Hat Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Toast & Egg Pot Holder Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Swatch Scarf Pattern