The Crochet Kaleidoscope Shawl is a 10-row repeat that is just easier than you may imagine. There are 5 rows for one section, another 5 for the other section.
Once you get the concept, you can put the pattern down and hook away without much concern. Then pull the pattern back up for the final border.
- Circle to Square Transition Worksheet
- Crochet Relax and Unwind Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Spice It Up or Cool it Down Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Aran Isle Throw Pattern
- Crochet Spaceship Snuggle Sack Pattern