The Crochet Relax and Unwind Shawl is a beginner level project. It has a super easy start to this project and grows outward to the end. Best yet, it only uses 2 balls of Red Heart Colorscape yarn. My sample is using a colour called Paris.
I had some yarn leftover but not enough to do another row of what was asked. So I changed the last row so I had just a few feet of yarn left. There is not a conventional point at the back of the shawl
If you notice the collar, see the slim line of colour, that’s the change I did.
If you want that here’s what I did.
Final Row: Ch 2, 2 hdc in beg st. *ch 2, skip first 2 dc, sc in next dc, 2 sc in next ch-2 sp, sc in next dc, *ch 2, skip next 2 dc, sc in next dc, 2 sc in next ch-2 sp, sc in next dc; repeat from * across, ch 2, skip last 2 dc, 2 hdc in top of beginning ch. Fasten off.
An experienced crocheter like me. This is maybe a 3-hour project. It hooks up really quickly.
- Crochet Spice It Up or Cool it Down Blanket Pattern
- 47 Crochet Prayer Shawl Patterns(Opens in a new browser tab)
- 6 Crochet All Wrapped Up Patterns(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Crochet Textured Pocket Wrap Pattern
- 11 Ridiculously Cute Crochet Ornament Patterns