During the research and designing of this hooded version. I had written notes of my mathematics and thought process. Originally, I wasn’t going to design a pocket wrap without a hood.
Using my notes, I was able to make the second version easily by changing the starting counts of the wrap so extra stitches are not in place to form the hood.
- Crochet Pocket Tunic Pattern(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Crochet Footsie Blanket Pattern(Opens in a new browser tab)
- 11 Ridiculous Cute Christmas Ornament Patterns
- Crochet Modern Granny Winter Poncho Pattern
- Crochet Spiral Step Hat Pattern
Not at this time.