Crochet Aran Isle Throw
The Crochet Aran Isle Throw is subtle textures that make this blanket a classic design. The pattern has a 10-row repeat throughout the body of the blanket.
The border is easy to understand as well. I really think the colour here would be suitable for neutral decor too.
The stitch multiple is 6+1. I originally forgot to include the ch 3 that is skipped in the beginning chain as a stitch initially. It's why I am confused in the tutorial but put a note on it. The crochet diagram I made for the tutorial is below. You can click it to open it up and/or print it.
- Crochet Basketweave Diamond Texture Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Bobble Scarf Pattern
- Crochet Rustic Textures Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Bobble Textures Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Braided Cable Blanket Pattern