Crochet it your way with the Crochet Swatch Scarf. Pick your favourite Pantone Colour Scheme or make up your swatch as a unique-looking scarf. This using the moss stitch that is also known as the granite or linen stitch.
You can easily substitute the yarn as this yarn is now discontinued. Self striping yarns or even colour strategy would be great for these.
This is a beginner-level scarf. I have provided a free tutorial below that is the same stitch combination across the row. The difference is that these scarves are thinner than the one suggested in the tutorial.
- Crochet Study of Texture Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Pump Up the Volume Super Scarf Pattern
- Crochet Illusion Infusion Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Buffalo Plaid Hat Pattern
- Crochet Colorwork Hat Beanie Style Pattern + Tutorial
You can use this same tutorial by chaining 24 instead of the suggested. The pattern works precisely the same.