The Study of Texture Stitch Along
If you love crochet texture, you may just fall in love with the Study of Texture Afghan by Mikey. It is in 8 different sections using Bernat POP! yarn. Using self striping yarn like Caron Cakes, you can let the colour work itself out. It turns out lovely.
Thousands of crocheters have made this design and the results are so awesome.
More Patterns to Enjoy
- Crochet Study of Texture Shawl
- Crochet Plush Moss Blanket + Tutorial
- What To Do With Bernat POP! Yarn
- Christmas Crochet Along: Advent Calendar + Tutorials
- Crochet Breakaway Waves Blanket
- Crochet Intermediate Projects
Bernat POP! can be found at Walmart but the latest colours that are out are exclusively on Yarnspirations Website at this time but will trickle to the stores in the next few weeks. Getting 10 balls may be difficult at the retail store, so you can skip the hassle and just order through Yarnspirations Website to make it easier from Yarnspirations direct to you through UPS Courier.
My version on video tutorial is Bernat POP! Blue Chambray.
Other Stitch Alongs We’ve Done That Are Finished