Easy Crochet Wool Blend Scarf
Enjoy a version of the Open Work Crochet Scarf by Diva Dan. Yes, he crocheted this sample using Patons Denim-y.
Daniel followed the original pattern but substituted using Patons Denim-y. Patons Denim-y is a wool blend yarn that appears to be dyed like jeans. There are many version of which gives the scarf a unique look. In this case, he used the yellow version. There are a total of 16 shades available in this yarn line. See more info and all colours of Patons Denim-y.
For Daniel’s version he used the following:
- Size 5 mm or H Crochet Hook.
- 3 Balls of Patons Denim-y. Daniel’s colour is Lemon Curry.
His scarf is 80″ long. The tassels are made up of 4 strands that are 10″ long and folded in half secured to the end. There are a total of 9 tassels along each bottom edge.
The video tutorial is demonstrating the stitch used in this scarf but substitutes with Paton’s Denim-y and Hook Size suggested here if you want a version of Daniel’s Scarf.
- Crochet Easy Baby Cardigan Pattern
- Winter Butterfly Crochet Scarf Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Cozy Cowl Cape Pattern + Tutorial
- Planned Pooling with Variegated Yarn + Tutorial
- Crochet Archways Throw Pattern
Comments on “Easy Crochet Wool Scarf Pattern + Tutorial”
No blue button
Comments are closed.