Crochet Lean on Me Scarf
It’s not your head, the scarf is tilted in this fun self colouring Bernat POP! yarn scarf. This is the Crochet Lean on Me Scarf.
The scarf is 9″ wide x 90″ long. It uses 3 balls of Bernat POP! yarn. The Colour shown is the Blue Chambray.
In the rows, one side gains a stitch, while the other side loses a stitch. It creates the lean shown.
It’s designed as a super scarf concept, of course, you can make it shorter to suit your needs.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Daisy Diamond Rug Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Drop Pulse Stitch Wrap + Tutorial
- Crochet Easy Shells Wrap + Tutorial
- Crochet To Go Bag Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Christmas Stocking + Tutorial