Winter Butterfly Crochet Scarf
The Winter Butterfly Scarf, concept by our own Diva Dan came by accident as we were dressing our mannequins for Creative Festival.
Daniel noticed that our Midnight Scarf would look great with the crochet Boho Sashay Scarf as a combination instead of being worn separately.
Both Concepts are already available in video format.
Written Instructions for the Butterfly Scarf.
- Crochet Easy Shells Wrap + Tutorial
- Crochet Button Up Cowl Pattern
- Crochet Chevron Self Striping Blanket Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Star Cluster Baby Blanket + Tutorial
- Crochet Pooling Infinity Scarf/Cowl Pattern
Comments on “Winter Butterfly Crochet Scarf Pattern + Tutorial”
No blue button
In your Canadian terminology you were Bang on! lol I love the differences in language as much as I love a Sashay scarf! 🙂 So yes, that’s the ticket!
Comments are closed.