Crochet Holiday Balls Throw
The Crochet Holiday Balls Throw is a relatively quick afghan project as the attaching as you go squares only attach to each other in 3 spots on any edge. This means you can blaze a trail in your crochet project.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Dusty Snowflake Afghan
- Crochet Baby Diamonds Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Deep Ridge Scarf + Tutorial
- 9 Christmas Crochet Blanket Patterns
- Crochet Sheldon Sq’d Granny Square Pattern
- Moss Stitch Scarf Pattern
You can substitute your yarn where you feel necessary. I have provided a video tutorial showing how to create these squares. I have made an error in the video and left it in because you can learn from my error. If you are following the pattern without seeing my video, you probably wouldn’t have done the same mistake I did.