Hooded Scarves & Cowls
I’m been seeing in our group and on the Facebook wall lately requests for people looking for patterns for hooded scarves and cowls. I love them personally as I am not really a hat person. Not that I have great hair, but I prefer a looser hood to keep my head warm in the winter. Some of my jackets have hoods already attached, but most of them do not, so I like making these to match my winter coats.
- Harlequin Hoodie has an easy granny stitch look which makes the color options endless.
- Cheshire Cat Hoodie you just have to see this fun hoodie, instructions and video.
- Hooded Blanket Wrap will be perfect for the outdoor sporting events.
- Coraline in Minden is an awesome oversized, cowl wrap with a beautiful hood.
- Hooded Cowl is simple and quick and lovely made in Alpaca.
- Keep Me Warm Hooded Scarf works up quick and and sure to keep you warm.
- Hooded Crochet Cowl offers 2 sizes so you can have matching mommy and child hoods.
- Hooded Infinity Scarf will work up quick with bulky yarn and a Q hook.
- Mother-Hood looks wicked warm for the coldest part of the winter.
- Quick Cozy Scoodie w/ Hand Warms ok, what could be better than a hood, scarf and hand warmers all in one!
- I’ll Be Your Momma Bear Hooded Scarf is super cute with ears on the hoodie.
- Oversized Hooded Cowl where bulky is in style.
- Elizabeth’s Tulips Cowl and Hood for kids.
- Green Turtle Shell Hoodie for kids.
- Hooded Mom and Daughter Cowl that’s thick and quick.
- Winter Branches Hood really exquisite.
- Big Red Crochet Hoodie that reminds me of top of Little Red Riding Hood’s cape.
- Crochet Cabled Hoodie that has cables with the design. As seen in featured photo.
- Crochet Happy Hoodie for kids.
More Crochet Collections to Enjoy
- Popular post