Split Single Crochet Stitch
Learn how to change the position of doing the single crochet to compact down the stitch to thicken up the fabric and create a shallow single crochet.
Drive the hook through the legs of the stitch and it will force the stitch to cover over more of the existing single crochet to thicken it up.
- Crochet Shower Flowers Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Picnic Blanket Pattern- Knit Version Converted
- Crochet Fall Apple Wreath Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Buffalo Plaid Cardigan Pattern
- 44 One Stitch Wonder Patterns