Split Single Crochet Stitch
Learn how to change the position of doing the single crochet to compact down the stitch to thicken up the fabric and create a shallow single crochet.
Drive the hook through the legs of the stitch and it will force the stitch to cover over more of the existing single crochet to thicken it up.
- Crochet Shower Flowers Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Picnic Blanket Pattern- Knit Version Converted
- Crochet Fall Apple Wreath Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Buffalo Plaid Cardigan Pattern
- 44 One Stitch Wonder Patterns
Comments on “How to do Split Single Crochet Stitch aka Splsc + Tutorial”
is the shallow single crochet stitch the same as the split sc stitch? the section is for split single crochet stitch but the video has a different name
Yes they are the same stitch. There are are a few stitches out there that have different names for the same stitch, I think it’s done just to keep us on our toes.
Comments are closed.