Hook Up with Tanks, Tops and Sweaters
Earlier this year, Mikey did a video tutorial of the Floral Cami Top and it was a big hit with the Crowders. We saw amazing number of beautiful crocheted pieces and continue to still see people enjoying making this pattern. I have a feeling even though we all love our afghans and scarves, we would all like to learn a bit more about crocheting clothing for ourselves.
So today I write to see if we can all give Mikey a little push to do another tutorial video soon of another ladies clothing piece. He likes me to keep my pattern list to around eleven choices, but I’m telling you, I could have easily added a lot more to this list. I have been collecting patterns for a long time and I didn’t realize how many really great patterns are available to crochet.
- Colorblock Top Perfect for someone new to crocheting clothing.
- Garden Tank Crossed stitches really give this one awesome detail.
- Mesh Top Cotton yarn makes this one breezy and comfortable.
- Summer Love-Knot A fitted top that you can try on as you go.
- Breezy Shell Tank Another cute top to jump in and give clothing a try.
- Chevron Stripes 3 Season Sweater The chevrons give this one great detail.
- South Beach Cover Up Be the best dressed at the pool with this one.
- Anywhere Short-Sleeved Cardi Easy to wear accessory to change up your wardrobe.
- Chevron Lace Cardigan Easy to go from the top down in one piece.
- Lea Blouse A photo tutorial will help you every step of the way.
- Crochet Tunic You are not going to believe how easy this one is to work up. (seen above in blue pic)
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd