What To Do With Caron Latte Cakes
New to Michaels Stores is Caron Latte Cakes. A self-striping yarn similar to the original Caron Cakes but with an added touch. There is an extremely soft eyelash type of yarn added to the fibres to give the hues a softness in visual appearance. Very much like the foam on top of a Latte.
I would have assumed the stitches are hard to see and find but they are not. The project will have a bit of weight and drape to it which is really appealing.
- Michaels is bringing in 18 colours which were more than in 2018. They have decided to keep stocking this item after the promotion. 10 colours will be staying in the store. Which colours are unknown to me at this time.
- A slew of new patterns is expected to be released on Michaels.com.
There are some dedicated patterns on Michaels.com but you can use pretty much most other Caron Cakes projects to play with this type of yarn. I hope you love it as much as I do.
More Yarn To Enjoy
- Caron Cotton Cakes
- Bernat Blanket Tiny Yarn
- Bernat Dazzle Yarn
- Bernat Super Value Stripes Yarn
- 47 Crochet Prayer Shawls + Some Tutorials
- Crochet Latte Lapghan
- Content: 58% Acrylic, 42% Nylon
- Ball Size: 250g / 8.8 oz, 485 meters / 530 yards
- Care: Machine wash and dry
- Gauge: #5 Bulky
- Knitting Gauge: 15 sts and 20 rows with a 6.5 mm (U.S. 10) knitting needle
- Crochet Gauge: 12 sc and 13 rows with a 6.5 mm (U.S. H/10) crochet hook
- Recommended for: Knit and crochet garments and accessories.
Knitting Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) 15 sts and 20 rows with a 6.5 mm knitting needlesCrochet Gauge:4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) 12 sts and 13 rows with a 6.5 mm crochet hookRecommended Knitting Needle: 6.5 mm & 6.5 mm Crochet Hook.
More Caron Latte Cake Ideas
More Caron Cakes Ideas