Patons Hempster Yarn
Introducing Patons Hempster yarn, introduced in Fall 2018 as a new yarn option for the Patons brand of yarns. This yarn is a mix of 55% hemp and 45% cotton. Intended for durability, reliability and longevity for projects. You will see future projects be examples such as tote bags, accessories and even garments like tank tops.
It is a light weight, gauge yarn. I can see using this for Wayuu Crochet Options such as Mochilas. We will be experimenting more with Wayuu later in 2018 / 2019.
Wayuu Crochet Projects
- Popular post
- Content: 55% Hemp, 45% Cotton
- Ball Size: 100g / 3.5 oz, 174 meters / 190 yards
- Care: Hand wash and Dry flat
- Gauge: #3 DK (Light)
- Knitting Gauge: 22 sts and 28 rows with a 4.0 mm (U.S. 6) knitting needle
- Crochet Gauge: 16 sc and 20 rows with a 4.5 mm (U.S. H/10) crochet hook
- Recommended for: Knit and crochet totes, bags, accessories, and garments.
Projects Featuring Patons Hempster
No post was found with your current grid settings. You should verify if you have posts inside the current selected post type(s) and if the meta key filter is not too much restrictive.
Comment on “What To Do with Patons Hempster Yarn”
I really enjoy your tutorials.
Comments are closed.