A Rose is a Rose
William Shakespeare said it best, “What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.”
I can’t lie, I love flowers! I love the magnificent colors that nature produces, especially the classic roses. One of my guilty pleasures is bringing home fresh cut flowers from the grocery store when I have a couple extra dollars in my budget sometimes.
But I really need to crochet more lasting bouquets of colorful flowers so I can have them all year long. So would my crocheted roses still smell as sweet? Why of course they would, because I crochet everything with love.
Treat yourself to a Classic Rose.
- Rose Crochet Pattern – nice photo tutorial to guide you.
- Rose Bouquet – crochet a whole vase filled with these lovelies… seen in picture above.
- Basic Rose – so versatile, includes the calyx and stem.
- Crochet Christmas Rose – be sure to watch Mikey’s video for the added touches on this one..
- Anniversary Rose Cake – and no calories to worry about.
- Coming up Roses Hat – pretty hat with a cross stitch rose.
- A Rose for a Ring – who needs diamonds when you can have a real beauty on your finger.
- A Blanket of Roses Afghan – this one was featured on page 8 of the latest Mikey Magazine.
- Rose Doily – classic and timeless beauty.
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd