17 Free Crochet Dishcloth Patterns
Crochet dishcloths seem like too simple of an idea for a new crocheter but I stand by the idea that it’s the best projects to start. I feel new crocheters get so excited by crochet they could jump to a blanket immediately and quit as the project is bigger than they realized. The dishcloth allows new crocheters to find their tension and start learning the tension and motion of the hook. I find that you can see progressive improvements as crocheters hook their way through a dishcloth.
If you are new to crochet, ensure you use 100% cotton yarn or yarn specifically designed for the kitchen. Acrylic or animal-based fibres will ruin instantly and will not dry sufficiently. Mould can occur if you use anything but cotton. The dishcloth will dry quickly between uses. Use yarn like Bernat Handicrafter or Lily Sugar’n Cream Yarn.
Here are 19 Dishcloth Ideas
- Crochet Rippling Dishcloth
- Crochet Scrubbing in the Round Dishcloth
- Basic C2C Dishcloth
- Crochet Dish Scrubby
- Crochet Front Post Textured Dishcloth
- Crochet Scrubbing Bobbles Dishcloth
- Crochet Scrubbing Waffle Dishcloth
- Crochet Zigzag Scrubby Dishcloth
- Crochet Stitch Sampler Dishcloth
- Lacy Flower Dishcloth
- Bright Chevron Dishcloth
- Crochet Flower Dishcloth
- Crochet Pocket Dish Sponge
- Crochet Thick & Easy Dishcloth
- Crochet Scottie Plaid Dishcloth
- Crochet Simple Scallop Dishcloth
- Crochet Ribbed Dish Scrubby
Comments on “17 Free Crochet Dishcloth Patterns”
I am crocheting the icy patron scarf. Does anyone put a border on it???
I’m not sure what that is. So I don’t have an answer.
Made comments on links that went to CC. All the links appear to be working. Any videos of yours are also working.
Comments are closed.