Crochet Dish Scrubby
Using your 100% cotton, you can crochet this Nubby Crochet Scrubby. The project consists of making a flat circle using only the back loops. This exposes the front loops to apply the ‘nubby look’ to the surface.
Each front loop has its own nubby. It densely compacts the scrubby for your dish cleaning pleasure, if there is ever such as thing.
Using your Lily Sugar’n Cream or Bernat Handicrafter, be sure to only use 100% cotton in your kitchen. Cotton will hold up the activities in the kitchen and will dry way faster than acrylic or animal blend fibres.
Use the tutorial below if you need extra help.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Navajo Kid’s Hat Pattern
- Crochet Shower Flowers Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Round About Coasters Pattern
- Crochet Free Christmas Sniffle Station Patterns
- Crochet Cherry Pie Pot Holder Pattern
More Kitchen Ideas