Crochet Round About Coasters
Try these new cute little Crochet Coasters called Round About. These are just simple circles using half double crochet with a stripe of colour added. There are only 5 rounds with the 4th round having the splash of colour.
These are a great idea. For myself, I have this silly thing I don't like to put down a cup on a surface without something under it. So for me, it satisfies this need to keep my mind balanced.
If doing coasters, make sure you use 100% cotton, like Lily Sugar'n Cream Yarn. It is 100% cotton. It's a natural product that is grown in the USA. Supporting American and Canadian Jobs.
If you need extra help, I have provided a tutorial to help you.
- Crochet Reusable Duster Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Spoked Granny Square Pattern
- Crochet Scrubber Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Star Napkin Ring Pattern
- Crochet Stepping Stones Sweater Pattern