Crochet Re-Useable Duster Cover
In cleaning, I prefer not to use disposable products when I can make the re-usable items. The Crochet Duster Cover doesn’t use much Lily Sugar’n Cream yarn. I can toss it into the washer with my dish rags when doing laundry for my next cleaning session.
The re-usable dusters are also a fairly popular craft show item, where people are tenting to be a lot more waste-conscious.
More Crochet Cleaning Projects
- Crochet Chrysanthemum Dishcloth
- Tunisian Knit Dishcloth
- Crochet Apple A Day Dishcloth
- Crochet Strawberry Dishcloth
- Crochet Leaf Towel Topper
- Crochet Scrubbing Up Dishcloth
- Crochet Dishcloth Project Ideas
- Crochet Dr. Office Project + Tutorial
- Crochet Beginner Level Projects
This project doesn’t take long to make and you can make several. The way it’s designed, you can slide it off the duster turn it inside out to continue cleaning.
So if you prefer re-usable cleaning products like this or dishcloths, this may be up your alley.
More Kitchen Ideas