Crochet Hexagon Blanket
The centres are swirling in this rich looking Crochet Hexagon Blanket. This consists of 14 rounds and the swirls are easy to remember.
I found the first time doing the motif, I was slow and a bit tight with my tension as I was learning the pattern. The second motif was much faster and looser too.
Take note the pattern is worked in a continuous round up until the end of round 11. So you will need a stitch marker to ensure you are counting your rounds right.
The yarn of choice is Caron Simply Soft as the colour line is rich as premium acrylic is used in this product line.
Use the tutorial below for extra help with this pattern. I also demonstrate the invisible join technique too.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Mesh Chevron Scarf Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Mountain Peaks Scarf Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Dog Bed Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Spa Facecloth Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet High Tide Blanket Pattern + Tutorial